Last Updated: April 9, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. Please read the following to learn more.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US.
We collect personal, demographic and ordering information provided by users when they register with and/or place orders on the LunchLobby Sites. This information may include, among other things, names, addresses and other personal information, email addresses, mobile and other telephone numbers, instant messaging ("IM") addresses, age and date of birth, and product and restaurant preferences. You may, however, visit our website LunchLobby.com without providing such personal information.
We also collect information provided by users in response to market research surveys or polls. Participation by our customers in such market research is entirely optional and at your discretion.
We will also collect any information that you provide to us if you correspond with us or post any content through the LunchLobby Sites.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY.
We collect and store information such as page views, computer IP addresses, MAC address, session identifiers, location information, and other statistics in the form of logs to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments, including but not limited to geographic information. We also use these logs to enhance the technical performance of the LunchLobby Sites.
We may collect your browser-type, operating system and other software or hardware information.
We may use internal tools and third party applications and services (such as Google Analytics) to collect and analyze information. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We may use "cookies" or similar technologies to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the LunchLobby Sites. Please refer to the "'cookies" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- We use the information we collect to provide our Services and the LunchLobby Sites.
- To allow us to provide better service and respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other LunchLobby Site or Services feature.
- To provide advertising relevant to you.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
- We may also share information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
- Upon request, we provide LunchLobby Site account holders with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases or amounts and types of purchases) and contact information (e.g., name, address and phone number) we maintain about them.
Please keep in mind that any information that you post through our Services and make available to other users may become publicly available. All sharing of information and your content is done at your own risk, and you should use discretion in posting any personal information.
In order to process your food order, we must share the following information every time you place an order with a restaurant: your name, company, delivery address and food order. This information will be provided to the restaurant vendor from who you have ordered as well as any delivery service providers as necessary. We may also share with such vendors other information that you provide, including telephone numbers, email addresses, IM addresses and other information relating to your order. Other ways we may share your personal information are:
- Occasionally, we may share, sell or rent aggregated market research data with third party partners and vendors.
- We or third party partners or vendors sometimes will provide you with the opportunity to elect to receive email newsletters or other benefits from us or third parties. Unless you opt-out with respect to such offers, we may provide the third party partner or vendor with your email address and/or other personal information.
- We may use the information collected to send special offers on behalf of third party partners or vendors (including restaurants), via email, IM or other means. If you accept an offer, we may share your name and address with this third party.
- If your employer pays for some portion of your food purchase, upon request we will provide reporting to the employer that may include your name, email, order date, order location, food items purchased, restaurant name, food prices, order total.
- We sometimes engage third party companies and individuals to perform functions on behalf of LunchLobby, including but not limited to fulfillment and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorizations, site usage analysis, marketing and promotions. In such circumstances, we will share information about you or provided by you so that those parties can perform those functions on our behalf.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations, law enforcement inquiries or where reasonably necessary to protect life, health or property.
- If we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company (including due to a sale in connection with a bankruptcy), we may provide your personal information to the purchaser for use by such purchaser.
When we share your information with third parties, we require that they take reasonable steps to maintain the security of that information, and to use the information only as we have expressly permitted.
LunchLobby does not track users across the web, nor does LunchLobby authorize the collection of PII (Personal Identifiable Information) from third party advertising networks and therefore, LunchLobby does not use “do no track” signals.
Our customer service representatives may use your telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and IM addresses to notify you of the status of your order and for other purposes, such as quality assurance, product safety and customer service matters.
We may also use the information collected to send special offers from LunchLobby Sites and on behalf of third party partners or vendors (including restaurants), via email, postal mail, IM or other means. Third party partners and vendors may also send you offers of potential interest.
COOKIES, ONLINE ADVERTISING, AND MOBILE LOCATION DATA
We use "cookies" (small text files stored in your internet browser) or similar technologies to enhance your ordering experience. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data and may be placed on your browser by us or by a third party. Cookies allow our users to order faster and more efficiently by storing information such as your location, order information and personal preferences, and by permitting you to avoid having to log in more than once during a LunchLobby Sites visit. We may also use and read cookies for other purposes, including to collect information on how the LunchLobby Sites are used, to determine whether you have registered on or visited any of the LunchLobby Sites or our partners' websites, to improve performance for our users, to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and links on other websites, and to provide you with information of potential interest to you. This may include using information about your use of the LunchLobby Sites in conjunction with personal information that you have volunteered to us on one of our sites. Other technologies, such as image tags, may be used in conjunction with cookies. Image tags (also called clear GIFs or single-pixel GIFs) are small image files that may be located on LunchLobby Sites, or within web-based emails that we may send, to track your usage and access to features on the LunchLobby Sites.
If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information. These network advertising programs may allow you to view and manage the interest categories they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. To find out more, look for icons or other information displayed in the ads.
MOBILE LOCATION INFORMATION.
When you use our website on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your location with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your plan provider or device manufacturer.
We use industry standard encryption technologies, such as 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption, when transferring and receiving personal information on the LunchLobby Sites. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF INFORMATION COLLECTION OR CORRECT OR UPDATE INFORMATION.
You may opt out of information collection at any time by uninstalling any apps that we may offer from all of your devices, and/or by deactivating any account you may have created by contacting customer service. You can correct or update your personal information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us by electronic-mail at info@LunchLobby.com or sending a written request to the address set forth in Section 15 below. However, we will maintain copies of your information to the extent retained as part of our standard backup/archive process. In addition, these procedures will not remove any of your information that you have provided to other users or third parties, or that has been collected from you by third parties linked from the LunchLobby Sites or Services. For more information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising and the collection of location information through our app, please see Section 7, above.
DO YOU COLLECT INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES?
We may also supplement the information that we collect with information with other sources, such as page view information, credit history and similar information from credit bureaus and information that you may make available from social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
IS MY INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
It is important to note that the LunchLobby Sites and Services are offered under United States law. If you are not in the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer to and store your personal information in the United States, which—depending on where you are located—may not be viewed as having the same data protections as the country where you reside. We may also transfer your information to other countries, which may have different data protections laws from the United States. By using the LunchLobby Sites or Services and/or providing us with your visitor information, you consent to such transfers.
The LunchLobby Sites and Services are not designed for, or directed at, children eighteen (18) years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of eighteen (18). No one under the age of eighteen (18) is permitted to submit any personal information to LunchLobby. If you learn that anyone under the age of eighteen (18) has submitted personal information to LunchLobby, please contact us immediately.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS; CORRECTING AND UPDATING INFORMATION
Under the law of certain states, including California Civil Code § 1798.83, you are entitled once per calendar year to obtain information from us about who your personal information has been shared with for their own direct marketing purposes. In order to obtain this information, or for other questions or comments regarding our privacy policies, you may contact us at:
10560 Success Ln
Dayton, OH 45458